Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Creative Outlet

With the economy the way it is right now, I've been getting more and more worried about the chances of me finding my dream job out there somewhere.

As part of this worrying, I've decided that my mindset is somewhat warped. My job/career shouldn't be all that I am. I have lots of interests. I think this is part of the reason I changed my major FOUR times. So this blog will simply be a creative outlet for me.

I've always wanted to be a designer. Honestly, I just don't think it's in the stars for me. And I've come to a place in my life where I'm completely okay with that. But that doesn't mean it can't make for a kick-ass hobby. That's what this blog will focus on. Beautiful design in every aspect of life, but particularly in fashion. I love clothes. Always have. And the sheer artistic beauty behind some designers' work is just awe inspiring to me.

So here we go. I might include some of my own sketches; fashion and style I like; street style, if I can find any; local artists; and, if I lose the weight I'm trying to, I might even do some outfit posts. This is basically just for me, but if anyone else enjoys it, too, than that's even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin